VIDEO PRODUCTION & LIVE EVENT STREAMING
Hildreth Media Group specializes in enterprise-grade video streaming. Our video streaming services help our medical clientele connect and communicate with their orthobiologics thought-leaders from around the globe.
Every year The Orthobiological Institute (TOBI) gathers in Los Angeles, Chicago, and/or Las Vegas for their annual symposium, workshops, and cadaver labs with 500+ attendees and 60 exhibitors.
In 2010 The Orthobiological Institute hired Hildreth Media Group to preproduce several videos to help educate and train other interested physicians about new science with regenerative medicine treatments. They were also very interested in live streaming all content to their global audience that is unable to attend this yearly gathering of leading physicians, scientists, and experts in regenerative medicine.
Last year Hildreth Media Group wrapped production of their 9th year working with Dr. Sampson (Founder, TOBI) and Julie Patchis (Marketing Director, TOBI). Hildreth Media Group has been an integral part in helping grow TOBI and connect with their medical community.
Hildreth Media Group specializes in producing live streams for medical organizations, institutes and institutions. We pride ourselves on delivering an engaging and interactive user experience. We understand the importance and sensitivity in producing medical related live streams and webcasts.
Our medical clients include: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Dexcom, Novartis, Global Blood Therapeutics, Sharp Medical Center, NextGen Healthcare, Bringham and Women’s Hospital, Mazor Robotics, Exagen Diagnostics, Children’s Physicians Medical Group, GE Healthcare, BD, Hologic, American Academy of Pediatrics and Carefusion.
The Orthobiological Institute (TOBI)
Client Requirements (Video Production)
- 8 High quality videos that showcase and illustrate the intricacies of each procedure and care provided to patient.
- Proper techniques and care of platelet rich plasma, bone marrow aspirate & intraosseous injections.
- Capture ultrasound-guided injections while performed on patient.
- Filming in physician suite with patient. Minimal filming crew/gear so not intrusive during operation.
Client Requirements (Live Video Streaming/Webcasting)
- Live stream/webcast and record TOBI 16 hr. medical symposium
- Live stream/webcast and record 42 presentations with PowerPoint and other audio/video media assets/elements
- Live stream/webcast and record 4 breakout tracks (simultaneously)